Polyglot Group: Vacancy for a Recruitment Assistant at their Sydney office
1 June, 2017
Our member the Polyglot Group are looking for a motivated student to join their Recruitment team for a 6-months internship in their Head Office in Sydney from the end of July 2017.
The main area the successful candidate will be working on is Recruitment, focusing on the Renewable Energy and Environment field, but you will also have the opportunity to be involved in Business Development for the Spanish Desk and Event Organisation tasks.
- International recruitment
- Fast growing company
- Business Development
Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
Who are we?
Polyglot is an Australian consultancy company offering HR solutions and recruitment services in multilingual and multicultural environments. Polyglot has experience working with international businesses in Australia, Europe, South America and Asia. We have successfully built relationships with major international companies, in various industries in and outside of Australia. Our primary commitment is to provide our clients with the highest standards of quality, honesty and confidentiality.
As a Recruitment and Business Development Assistant, you will assist the team in the day-to-day running of the business activities:
-Assist in all activities related to the recruitment process and selection of candidates, including the conduction of pre-selection calls, interviews and the placement of candidates.
– Prepare and post advertisements for vacant positions
– Work on small projects dedicated to Business Development as well as research projects
– Perform on-going administrative tasks
– Perform daily reviews of the job market
– Attend events
– Identify new potential opportunities
What’s on offer?
– Fast growing company with still a strong family culture
– Opportunity to work on business development and international projects (Africa, Asia, South America, Australia)
– A chance to evolve in a multicultural, fun and friendly environment with people coming from all over the world
– $800 net AUD/month
Who are we looking for?
– Final year Student in Bachelor/Master Degree in Economics or Business
– 6 months’ previous experience in Recruitment
– Excellent written and oral English skills. (Any other language is a plus)
– Good knowledge of Social Networks (particularly LinkedIn)
– Customer service: diplomatic, friendly and professional
– Interest in project management in recruitment, contact and networking
– Autonomy, initiative, persistence
– Excellent communication skills
If you’re interested in getting involved in our growing team and demonstrating your abilities, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com!
Your cover letter should explain how you can contribute to the organization and the skills that you believe would be useful for a recruitment consultant.
This is a mentoring internship and the successful candidate must provide an agreement from his/her college/university.