COVID-19 NEW UPDATES ANNOUNCED ON 15TH APRIL FROM CÁMARA DE COMERCIO DE ESPAÑA: LATEST INFORMATION ABOUT THE PANDEMIC AND THE STATE OF ALARM
15 April 2020
– The CPI fell 0.4% in March to 0.0%. This is the lowest rate since August 2016, bringing the underlying inflation to 1.1%.
-Since the beginning of the Estate of Alarm one month ago:
- As part of the ‘Balmis Operation’, the Army disinfected 7.900 facilities.
- 265.000 traffic controls have been conducted by the Guardia Civil.
- The number of passengers across all public transport has decreased by 80%.
- The infection rate of the virus has decreased down to 1% across all Comunidades Autonomas.
B.O.E. 15 April 2020:
Other documents of interest: