News

GHD celebrates 50 years of contributions to Canberra and beyond

December, 2016 

Founded in 1928 in Melbourne, the company opened its Canberra office in 1966 with an initial focus on water and urban development projects.

Its services quickly grew and diversified as Canberra expanded. Today, GHD employs more than 100 people in Canberra and Southern NSW, providing a range of services across water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.

Read more…