New appointments for Aurecon’s expanding Environment & Planning business
4 April 2019
Global engineering and infrastructure advisory company Aurecon has appointed a number of senior roles across the Global Advisory Environment & Planning team to service the rapidly growing business.
Sixty new advisors across Australia, New Zealand and South Africa have joined since John Searls became Global Advisory Environment & Planning Leader in July 2018, bringing the global team to more than 200 employees.
John said that several recent senior appointments deepened capability across the global team.
“From successfully navigating complex approval processes, to operating sustainable and environmentally compliant assets that meet community expectations well in to the future, the team provides planning and environment advice that delivers exceptional economic, social, environmental and assurance outcomes,” John said.
“Our leaders have a great appreciation for the need for all infrastructure investments to deliver financially, socially and environmentally sustainable outcomes for all stakeholders, not only during the formation stages, but right through the assets’ lifecycle and eventual transformation or closure.”
“Our Advisory expertise serves our clients by helping them make well-informed and sustainable decisions with respect to their assets,” said Global Advisory Managing Director Brad McBean.
“John’s leadership, and the appointment of a number of senior specialists, brings impressive market experience together with the deep technical expertise within our Environment & Planning team in a way that will allow us to disrupt and extend our traditional offerings in this space.”
New senior appointments include:
- Paula Bradshaw, Director, Environment & Planning, (Melbourne, Australia)
- Shannah Brown, Associate, Environment and Planning, (Brisbane, Australia)
- Helen Hamilton, Principal, Environment and Planning, (Auckland, New Zealand)
- Martin Hicks, Associate, Environment & Planning, (Newcastle, Australia)
- Russell Holmes, Associate, Environment and Planning, (Perth, Australia)
- Mel Pillay, Director, Environment and Planning (Tshwane, South Africa)
- Ruth Macdonald, Associate, Environment & Planning, (Melbourne, Australia)
- Bram Mason, Associate, Environment & Planning, (Melbourne, Australia)