29 September 2021
La Camara held on 29th September the webinar Business Opportunities for Spanish Companies in APAC after the pandemic in collaboration with the Spanish Chambers of Commerce belonging to the FEDECOM in the Asia-Pacific region.
We would like to thank the 7 representatives of the Spanish Chambers in the APAC for sharing their valuable key insights about the latest business opportunities in this region.
- Ramon Abalo, Director & Secretary of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
- Óscar Esteban, President of the Indo Spanish Chamber Of Commerce
- Guillermo Gutierrez, President of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Japan (Cámara de Comercio de España en Japón)
- Tomás Ibañez, Board Member of the Spanish Chamber of Commerce in the Philippines – La Cámara
- Irune Berrio, Member of the Spanish Chamber in Singapore and Founder & General Director at 3SNexus
- Maria Jose Rodriguez, President of La Camara, The Spanish-Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
We would also wish to thank Eduardo Barrachina, President of the FEDECOM, and Jaime Montalvo, International Director of the Cámara de Comercio de España, for participating in this event.
As always, thank you to all attendees.